Water Restoration Services
Water Restoration Services
Once a flood has left your home, it can feel like a daunting task trying to repair the damage. Luckily, you don’t have to do it alone. Top Service Plumbing provides water restoration services that will have your home back to its original state quickly. Mold and mildew appears under floors, in walls, and on ceilings when water damage occurs. Not only can it damage your home or business, it can also cause health issues if not removed right away. The experienced technicians at Top Service Plumbing will extract the water from your home or business and use our state-of-the-art tools to dry the area and remediate the mold and mildew.
Water Damage Restoration Steps
Restoring your home after it has been invaded by a large amount of water isn’t easy, but Top Service Plumbing has successfully been providing the community with water damage relief and restoration services for years. Here are some of the steps we take to ensure your home is free from water damage.
- Call Top Service Plumbing: The first step in restoring your home or business is to give us a call. No matter what time of day or night it is, we will be there to remove any water damage to your home or business as quickly as possible.
- Inspect and Assess the Damage: Our team of professional technicians will thoroughly inspect the damage to determine the source of the flooding and will devise a plan to efficiently remove the damage.
- Water Extraction: Our powerful extraction equipment will completely remove the excess water.
- Drying and Dehumidification: After the water has been extracted, the area may look dry, but without properly drying and dehumidifying it, you run the risk of mold growing. We will completely dry the area, including areas that may be hard to reach without the use of our advanced dehumidification equipment.
- Sanitizing and Cleaning the Area: We will take care of cleaning and sanitizing the area, to remove any odors in your home or business.
- Restoration: And the final step is restoration, which is where we will restore your home to the condition it was before the flood or water damage took hold of it. This may include replacing drywall, carpets, or floorboards, as well as taking care of any reconstruction needed for rooms in your home or business.
Depending on the extent of the damage, the restoration process can be pretty lengthy. Top Service Plumbing will provide quality, efficient water damage relief, and water restoration services so that your home or business will be back to the condition it was prior to the water damage.
LOOKING FOR A LICENSED PLUMBER?
Schedule a Free Estimate!